Choosing life partner is one of the most important decisions in your life and it’s a massive task also. Each one of us looks for the appropriate quality in life partner are joyous, caring, loving, intellectual with matching interest, intelligence, etc..
Before we do all these, we should also understand ourselves, our life style, what are the likings/disliking & most important is “priorities” in our life.
Following pointers will help you in identifying/selecting the life partner wisely:
- Choose someone with whom you can connect & communicate easily. See if you enjoy talking with him/her without getting bored.
- Do ask the questions about his/her thought process on life after marriage. It will help you to understand each other better. Such question could be, but not limited to following :
- What kind of qualities they are looking for in the life partner?
- What are their life goals?
- What are their long-term plans?
- Any habits like smoke, drink, or any other?
- Theirs ethics, interests, spiritual outlook, and even diet may be important to your long-term compatibility, so don’t be afraid to ask about any of it!
- Choose someone with whom your interest matches with him/her and you can share your likings and disliking easily. It helps you in way of your marriage life. This doesn’t mean that all of your interest should match with him/her. If some common interests make you comfortable with each other which that is also enough.
- Consider intelligence while you find someone. If you are an easy-going/calm person and your selected one is an over-achiever, which could lead to a hazard in your marriage life.
- While choosing a life partner, check also that your and your family’s standards match. Though it’s okay to choose someone who probably does not belong to the same levels of society as yours, make sure that he/she’s not completely off the mark.
- Consider the fact that he/she respects each other’s dreams/goals, personalities etc. so, choose someone who will acknowledge you for rest of your
- Nowadays it is extremely important to choose someone you can trust. You definitely cannot lead a happy marriage if you cannot trust or faith on each other.
- Choose someone with whom you like to spend your time. It is just as important as it is to have similar interests.
- Understand the person if you want to his/her to be your life partner, accept him/her with good n bad habits, likings, goals, intellectual level n family status.
A Blog by Chandni Dalal – Match Maker